Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cookies and cream and marshmallow muffins!

I had a sudden craving for oreo muffins, so I went to the supermarket and bought oreos.. and I have no idea why but I thought marshmallows would be a good idea too, so into the batter they went (:


They rose pretty well in the oven, and the marshmallows looked nice and brown (: but i wasn't so sure about when to take them out, so the marshmallows got burnt and they exploded o.O I ate one muffin and most of the marshmallows were just empty spaces with sugary residues o__o


But overall these were really great muffins!! its modified from a blueberry muffin recipe, the crumb topping is really nice (: although the insides were a tad hard and dry ): its a really easy recipe, the electric mixer isn't even needed. less washing for the lazy ones x)


No comments:

Post a Comment